- Project Title: “Network of Vocational Schools and Very Small Enterprises in the Metal Construction Sector”
- Project Acronym: INNO-APPRE-NET
- Project number: 2014-1-EL01-KA202-001564
- Duration: 36 months
- Budget: 385.940€
- Eligibility period: 1/9/2014 – 31/8/2017
- Six (fund-receiving) partners: Greece (3), Austria, Belgium, Germany
- To contribute to the development of common European and national apprenticeship strategies/policies and therefore to lead to a common understanding between main stakeholders.
- To contribute to the development of common methodology for researching the good practices about the apprenticeship mechanisms, methods and techniques.
- To improve the capacity of VET to provide high quality apprenticeship services to the young work force or to the ones who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills in the Metal Construction Sector.
- Identification of the learning needs of the apprentices in the metal construction sector
- Identification of the "green" skills required in the metal construction sector
- Development of a methodological approach towards SME's in the MCS to offer apprenticeship positions
- Design of a 12 month apprenticeship course/curriculum
- Relevant Public Bodies and national stakeholders (authorities responsible for awarding higher VET qualifications in the skilled crafts sector, i.e. competent institutions),
- Representatives of SME's and social partners,
- Professional organisations of the metal construction sector,
- Training and apprenticeship providers (training institutions and other VET institutions),
- Learners in VET belong to the secondary target group.
- The identification of the training needs of the apprentices and the skills demands of the very small enterprises in the MCS.
- The design of a 12 month innovative apprenticeship course and the relevant curriculum (training program, methods & materials, traineeship procedures into the companies, required laboratory equipment, assessment & validation system of the skills acquired etc).
- The implementation and assessment of the apprenticeship course.
- The design and establishment of an apprenticeship intermediate body network of very small enterprises and training schools in the MCS.